Friday 22 July 2011


I will be attending the Craft Guerrilla Summer Fair next week in Walthamstow Village. It's the fourth summer fair for Craft Guerrilla and my first, so I'm excited and a bit nervous as these events are renowned for the quality and selection of their designer/maker products. So I'm probably more than a bit nervous. But a fully licenced bar will be running and there's bound to be cake, so it should be a good day.

Come along, have a drink, say hello and buy something (not necessarily from me). It's Saturday, 30 July from 12 noon to 5.30pm at the Orford House Social Club, Orford Road, Walthamstow E17 9QR. It costs a quid to get in, but is well worth it I'm told.

And if you're not familiar with the East London Craft Guerrilla, check out their site, which has info on the many craft nights and events they run.

No comments:

Post a Comment